<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brian, pick up the phone. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]Originally posted by chaserfan:
that I sent you the money for? all going smoothly?
that I sent you the money for? all going smoothly?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brian, pick up the phone. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]Originally posted by chaserfan:
that I sent you the money for? all going smoothly?
...that dont sound good... [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brotha Drau, not to worry all is well. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by Drau:
...that dont sound good... [img]frown.gif[/img]
Whew !! I was kind of worried there for a second.
Bunch of girlie men. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I have complete faith in the gdawgg...plus, a lot of us DO have his address now [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And da dawgg? has all your addresses also my friend. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by munkkey:
I have complete faith in the gdawgg...plus, a lot of us DO have his address now [img]wink.gif[/img]
"Girly"!!! Look who's crying!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
[ [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
...everybody gets money from Chaser, but me. [img]frown.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks